German Dutch Russian French Italian Spanish Greek
BLUE HILL COMPLEX
ALTURK 2
ALTAN COMPLEX
MEDUSA VILLAGE
ALTURK 1
   
 
Go Back

T     This complex offers an excellent location just fifteen minutes from the main beach. Ten minutes from the shopping centre and Dolphin Square and a short walking distance to the many restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. All resort amenities are close by such as the supermarket. Doctors and Dentist clinics, Chemists, off licenses , Minibus stops and Taxi ranks.

It is situated on a quite side street running off from the main road. There are side roads that run along the front and the rear of the apartment building.

        Alturk 2 comprises of 6 blocks, which has been built on a plot 6.000 square meters. The construction area is only  20% of the whole plot therefore leaving 80% for landscaping and social areas which have been carefully landscaped. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

Click here for Interior Photos Slide Show
Click for enlarge
Gound Floor Plan
Click for enlarge
First Floor Plan
Click for enlarge
Second Floor Plan
Click for enlarge
Roof Floor Plan
  • 10 year building quarantee
  • Pvc double glazed Windows in every apartment.
  • Fitted kitchens with marble worktops.
  • Fully tiled bathrooms with shower cabin.
  • Interior walls will have a smooth plaster finish.
  • Mosquito window nets on all windows.
  • One air conditioning unit (12000 BTU)
  • All apartments and duplexes are ready for tv, satellite and telephone installations.
  • Security steel double locking exterior doors.
  • Electric water boiler.
  • Safe box.
  • Post boxes.
  • 2 Large communal swimming pools.
  • 2 Kids pools.
  • 24 Hour security.
  • Kids play area.
  • Fitness centre.
  • Car parking.
  • There will be an annual management charge for these service ()

 



 
ALTURK 2
You can use mouse wheel for go next picture or previous picture on enlarge mode.
Click for enlarge Click for enlarge Click for enlarge
Click for enlarge Click for enlarge Click for enlarge
Click for enlarge Click for enlarge Click for enlarge
Click for enlarge Click for enlarge Click for enlarge
 

Copyright 2003 - 2008 Turkish Premier Homes
Telephone : 00 90 256 813 5856
 Fax: 00 90 256 813 5254